The romance day is coming guys!
So, which novel comes to your mind when the genre ‘romance’ is discussed?
My top favourite romantic reads…
There are just so many books that I have to select from! I have to think twice before naming them. These are the books I read last year and found heartwarming. I hold them close to my heart. They made me laugh, cry, whine, pout, swoon, giggle and sob.
Hope they have the same effect on you.
Top Ten names —
– Someone To Watch Over Me – Lisa Kleypas
– Me Before You – Jojo Moyes
– What Price Paradise – Katherine Allred
– Duncan’s Bride – Linda Howard
– The Fault In Our Stars – John Green
– Lover Awakened – J.R.Ward
– The Mason List – S.D.Hendrickson
“Love hath no bounds,
It is incense and proud;
It can not be scathed by people or crowd,
Love is blind and has no sound”
– The Promise of Jenny Jones – Maggie Osbourne
– Fugly – Mimi Jean Pamfiloff
– The Trouble With Tomboys – Linda Kage
– Sweet Lullaby – Lorraine Heath
– The Sweet Gum Tree – Katherine Allred
– Silver Lining – Maggie Osbourne
– Annie’s Song – Catherine Anderson
– The Mating – Nicky Charles
– The Endearment – LaVyrle Spencer
– Hollywood Dirt – Alexandra Torre
Series — And below are my favourite series under genre ‘Romance.’
Give me a kiss, and to that kiss a score; Then to that twenty, add a hundred more.
Robert Herrick, 1648
– The Wallflower Series – Lisa Kleypas
– Georgina Kincaid Series – Richelle Mead
– Hush Hush Series – Becca Fitzpatrick
– Wife Lottery Series – Jodi Thomas
– The Hathaways Series – Lisa Kleypas
– Forbidden Men Series – Linda Kage
– The Unwanted Series – Natasha Anders (the first two parts are my favourites)
And that’s my list. Reviews are in my goodreads account and some are available in my blog.
Happy Valentines Day
“The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart”
― Helen Keller