– AMIT SHANKAR
I posted a review on Goodreads once but it was so concise and inadequate, I had to post again. The stories are short and sweet, hence, I can’t spoil the fun for you by writing about them.
The Shorter Review–
18 short stories together in a book.
I don’t like short stories much but this book written by Amit Shankar is simply grasping. I read it during a long journey and I liked most of the stories.
Worth the time!
You looking for short stories?
The Adequate Review–
I already reviewed this book once but I didn’t really mention anything about the book itself so here it is-
Good things about the book —
– The stories are not THAT short
– The stories were complete
– Some of them will make you say,” Holy..”, so be prepared.
– The writer knew what he was writing so the suspense is unpredictable.
– Some stories may just become your favourites. My favourites were many, especially the one about the doctor and suicidal patient, and the one with the person who could foresee things.
– There was also this story about a phone call that seriously rose the hair on the back of my neck.
– I read it during a journey, I hate travelling so if I liked this one, the credit goes to this book
No doubt, I am going to try the other books by the same author.
Bad points —
I will tell you when I find out for myself.
Also, the cover is awesome!